New Member Alberta

Freezone

Hi Everyone, well I just moved up from a wall tent to a 22sle Trail Runner looking forward to getting out there with it. We do allot of FreeZone/Dry Camping Looking forward to learning tips and tricks and sharing adventures. See you out there!!

jimtoo

Hi Freezone,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit.

Jim M

'Lil Guy'

Canada aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Enjoy that new Trail Runner and welcome to the site and family. Enjoy that new rig and hope to meet you down the road.

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club - Canada region. My name is Bob Fournelle. My wife Christine and I are the Region Directors for Canada.

As Jim-Lynn has mentioned, we are planning a Canada West region rally in Jasper from June 16th to 19th. We will post the event on this website in the next few days with some of the details. Please watch for it.

We look forward to seeing you at one of the many rallies held by the club.

Freezone

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Club - Canada region. My name is Bob Fournelle. My wife Christine and I are the Region Directors for Canada.

As Jim-Lynn has mentioned, we are planning a Canada West region rally in Jasper from June 16th to 19th. We will post the event on this website in the next few days with some of the details. Please watch for it.

We look forward to seeing you at one of the many rallies held by the club.

Thank you for the warm welcome veryone.

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
Hi Everyone, well I just moved up from a wall tent to a 22sle Trail Runner looking forward to getting out there with it. We do allot of FreeZone/Dry Camping Looking forward to learning tips and tricks and sharing adventures. See you out there!!

Congrat on the new Trail Runner.

Enjoy and Safe Travels!!

simsfmly

Ohio Chapter Leaders-retired
Congratulations on your new Heartland purchase. This forum has lots of information and lots of people willing to share their knowledge or where to find the answers to your questions.

Take a moment to look at the Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally and meet all the great Heartlanders from around the country.

Hope to see you down the road!