New Member and New Owner of 2008 Bighorn 3670RL

rubytc

My husband and I purchased a 2008 Bighorn 3670RL several months ago and we love the layout. Since then we and have been searching through the forum for answers to our issues and questions. I want to say what a wonderful wealth of information is on the Heartland Forum and the members are so generous with the sharing of information--thank you. As we work out the "kinks", the forum has taught us that we should replace the "china bombs" (took me a second to realize it was referring to the tires!)--did that as soon as we got it, we have learned how to maintain the rubber roof--just worked on that this weekend, found the water heater leaked--in the process of replacing, and a few other minor replacements or adjustments. Tonight when I get home I will figure out how and where to post my first question --issue with the furnace fuse blowing and we haven't even turned it on yet.

jimtoo

Hi rubytc,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I'm sure some of out members will jump in soon with some help for you.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new to you unit.

Jim M