New member and Owner

Just picked up our new 2015 Big Country 3800FL this weekend and are in love. Looking forward to learning from you all!

jimtoo

Hi MamaMiller,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

davebennington

Welcome to the forum, the Big Country is a great unit. Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club meet more people face to face at the Heartland Rallies.

dave

Grey Ghost

Welcome from Arizona, people here are always willing to help when they can. Enjoy your new rig and remember to have fun, enjoy and be safe out there!:cool:

Thanks everyone. We've been camping for several years now, so not new to camping, just new to Heartland. My husband and I are in our 30's so we are primarily just weekenders for now. Excited about getting involved on some Heartland owners events in the coming year.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Welcome from Louisiana and the BIG EASY! Hope to meet up with ya'll at one of the rallies. We are hoping to make a few this coming year.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new condo on wheels. We had 2 Big Countrys over the years before moving up to a Landmark. Great campers. Now all you have to do is join the Heartland Owners Club. Great way to meet other HL owners and see what if any modifications they did. Also come join us at the GA rally March 27-29, 2015 at Pine Mountain RV Resort for a fun fill weekend. Enjoy and travel safely.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Welcome! Never thought I'd see a FL that I liked, but that Big Country layout is the best I've ever seen...and then they go and add the side patio with the 3900 FLP....REALLY NICE!!

teasac69

Welcome from another new owner and club member. We're new to our Big Horn 3875FB and lovin it. Let me suggest you watch for any Owner's group rallies in your area or where you're headed. These folks are genuine and really nice. Great source of info and encouragment. We attended one the first week we got our unit and I got a lot of wonderful ideas and advice. Travel safe and enjoy. Welcome :)