New Member of this forum

Purchased a 2015 Bighorn 3755FL
Last Feb have been doing some camping for a month at a time and now sold our house and full timing
Love the Bighorn we got front Living area.
We got it at Camping world and have been trying to get it in for some warranty work but they are booked for several months.
Will be going thru Heartland in a week or so want to see the factory. Does anyone know if they do any warranty work there?

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels". Good luck with the service. CW loves to sell but any thing after could be questionable. Keep working to try to get in.

danemayer

Hi onetexasoldman,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

Last June Heartland opened a repair center but I don't think they are able to take routine warranty work at this time. The primary focus is on fixing problems found on the manufacturing line (to keep the line moving) and in handling service issues that are beyond the capability of a local dealer.

Regardless, you might call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. It doesn't cost anything to ask. At the very least, they may be able to point you to a different dealer or independent servicer.

That said, Labor Day is a very busy time at most dealers. Many are holding end of season sales to clear inventory and the techs may be tied up prepping units that are sold.

jbeletti

Congrats on the Bighorn and welcome to the forum! We hope you get a lot of use from the forum. There are thousands of users here with many years of experience RVing and with Heartland RVs. And a good many of them are more than willing to answer any questions about your coach that you may have.

In terms of using the factory service center - Dan's given you good advice there - give them a call and see if they can get you and and worst case, they can work to find you a dealer that's not as backed up on service.

Finally - as you'll be roaming around North America, I'd like to invite you to join the Heartland Owners Club and make a few rallies each year. We have nearly 50 events each year all over. Travel safe and welcome!

lindaw

Florida Chapter Leader - Retired
Congrats on the Bighorn and welcome to the forum! We hope you get a lot of use from the forum. There are thousands of users here with many years of experience RVing and with Heartland RVs. And a good many of them are more than willing to answer any questions about your coach that you may have.

In terms of using the factory service center - Dan's given you good advice there - give them a call and see if they can get you and and worst case, they can work to find you a dealer that's not as backed up on service.

Finally - as you'll be roaming around North America, I'd like to invite you to join the Heartland Owners Club and make a few rallies each year. We have nearly 50 events each year all over. Travel safe and welcome!
As Jim says join the club and attend rallies , we have resolved many of our issues that way, heartlanders are always ready to help solve problems.
Lindaw

Thanks for all the help
I will be calling Heartland on tues and see what they say
Don't have anything major to have fixed just some odds and ends

TxCowboy

Heartland should add $10K to their prices just because this forum is so awesome. OK, maybe not but it has already saved me a lot of money by not buying things I don't need or making mistakes that would cost me a lot.

Plus, there's tons of information on almost any topic, RV-related or not, plus info on current and future developments in the RV community.

We just bought our second HL product and this forum is part of the reason why we did that.

jbeletti

Jeff - thank you so much for the kind words. When I created the forum along with a former partner in October 2004, I had no idea it would grow into the relevant resource it has become. I had hopes of it - but wow!

Thank you to all members of the Heartland Owners Forum. Let's also send some love to our forum moderators. They each spend hours daily, pouring over content and keeping the forum on the rails. And they're volunteer!

Later this year, we're (myself and the moderators) planning a forum revamp. Hopefully making it easier to use my reorganizing the content a bit.

murry135

New York Chapter Leaders - retired
Yes, welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and welcome to the Family. Plenty of info here and plenty of owners willing to help. Sit back and enjoy the ride.

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Forum onetexasaoldman! Hopefully you will attend a few rallies and meet some of the incredible people in this group! It is something you will not regret!

Rod

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Jeff - thank you so much for the kind words. When I created the forum along with a former partner in October 2004, I had no idea it would grow into the relevant resource it has become. I had hopes of it - but wow!

Thank you to all members of the Heartland Owners Forum. Let's also send some love to our forum moderators. They each spend hours daily, pouring over content and keeping the forum on the rails. And they're volunteer!

Later this year, we're (myself and the moderators) planning a forum revamp. Hopefully making it easier to use my reorganizing the content a bit.
Oh great Jim, I'm finally learning how to navigate around this current forum. And now your going to change it. It will be like getting a new phone... . I don't like change

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Oh great Jim, I'm finally learning how to navigate around this current forum. And now your going to change it. It will be like getting a new phone... . I don't like change

Oh and welcome you will be amazed of how helpful this forum can be.

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on our new BH purchase and welcome to the forum. Great info and people to be found o this site. Now that you have your HL product, you are eligible for the HOC. This is the best half of owning a HL rig. Not only do you get to meet great people who share your passion, you get to put faces to the names of the people you meet here. Just ordered our 3rd rig and wouldn't consider going outside of this family. Enjoy your new rig and hope to meet you down the road.

AAdams

I have been on forums before and they where a great help
how do I put what truck I have? Think it is called signature?

Welcome to the forum. On the upper right click settings. Then you can find Edit Signature down the left side of the page.

We lived in Greenville just out of Dallas - Daughter just moved to Tyler should be there sometime this month? In SD now heading to Cleveland