AK92CQ

Hi,
I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Garland and my Wife is Dorothy. We just closed the deal on a 2011 Greystone 33QS, Dorothy loved the interior and floor plan and we had been looking for a year or so to trade up from our FR 241rk. This one suited the both of us perfectly. We will be traveling with our two Border Collies, Pepper who just turned 9 months old and is going through Search and Rescue training and a new Border Collie pup that we haven't received or even named yet. We are so excited about the new purchase and can't wait for the first trip which will be our annual Easter w/e trip to the local State Park. The only problem is that we reserved a 30 foot site for our other camper and now we have a 36 foot camper, this should be interesting to say the least!!!!! Thanks for the forum and I am looking forward to being a member!!
Garland, Dorothy, Pepper,& What's his name?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Garland and Dorothy, welcome to the forum and Heartland family. Have fun and enjoy your new Greystone.
Be sure to check out the Owners Club and the east coast rallys. They do it up right.

Peace
Dave

jimtoo

Hi Garland and Dorothy,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Maybe the park will let you change sites.. or take a :) chain saw with you :). Just kidding...of course. But hope you have a great time with your new unit.

Like Dave said, check out the owners club and rallies.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome from your northern neighbors in New Jersey! Virginia is a very active Chapter of the owners club so be sure to join and register for a rally! Once you've been there you'll become a member of Rally-holics! Enjoy your new Greystone!

davebennington

Welcome to the forum,

I see you have 2 dogs, if you are interested there is a rally in nc at a campground called 4paws in about 2 weks think tere are still some openings.

Also the Eastern Regional rally is being held at Cherokee,NC at the end of April.

The Va rally is being held at Williamsburg, VA and there may be spots left if you contact the campgrouind.

Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Greystone. Check out the many HL rallies up and down the east coast. We have a lot of fun. Enjoy and travel safely.

AK92CQ

Hi Dave,
Thanks for the welcome and the info. Actually at the moment it's more like 1 1/2 dogs, the new one is only 4 weeks old and we haven't picked him up yet. I had already saw the ralllies in Cherokee and Williamsburg and I've wanted to go back to Cherokee and do some camping but I have a few upgrades to the truck I want to do first, the main one being an exhaust brake before heading to the mountains! Again, thanks for the welcome and maybe we'll see you on the road one day!! I almost forgot, what part of VA are you in?

Garland
Welcome to the forum,

I see you have 2 dogs, if you are interested there is a rally in nc at a campground called 4paws in about 2 weks think tere are still some openings.

Also the Eastern Regional rally is being held at Cherokee,NC at the end of April.

The Va rally is being held at Williamsburg, VA and there may be spots left if you contact the campgrouind.

Dave

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Welcome to the forum,

Dave
Welcome to the forum and the Heartland family Garland and Dorothy.Dave is right we are having a NC/SC joint rally at 4 Paws Kingdom,in Rutherfordton,NC,the weekend of April 15-17.We still have spots available and we would love to have you join us.Let me know if you need info and I will get it to you.Again welcome and hopefully we will see you around a campfire somewhere along the way.

AK92CQ

Thanks for the invite Terry. It sounds like it would be right up our alley but unfortunately Pepper and I have training set up for that weekend. Besides the SAR stuff I also run a race shop and this is about the busiest time of the year for us. Hopefully one day soon we'll get to meet!