DBedke

Hey, just took our new 35 dsrl elkridge out. Unfortunately, lots of problems. It will be going back to the dealer for the second time already for warranty work. So far, not very impressed with this camper!

jimtoo

Hi DBedke,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Sorry to hear your having some problems, hopefully all minor. Did you do a PDI before taking it out? I'm sure your dealer and Heartland will take care of anything thats wrong.

Enjoy the forum and if you have questions, just ask.

Jim M

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Welcome!! Sorry to hear your having problems. Would you mind sharing some of them? It might help. Lots of great folks with information to share. Good luck.

rick_debbie_gallant

Hey, just took our new 35 dsrl elkridge out. Unfortunately, lots of problems. It will be going back to the dealer for the second time already for warranty work. So far, not very impressed with this camper!

Don't worry. I know it is a pain but be patient. Heartland does stand behind their brand. If your dealer is balking I think your next step is the heartland customer service. All sorts of big wigs monitor this website, and I am almost
Positive you will be taken care of. The heartland brand did not grow by being slouchs. JMHO!

When you go in give the service rep your list and have him sign a copy for you to keep.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Sorry to hear about your problems. One year ago I took my new Elk Ridge on its maiden voyage and also had some problems. I ended up contacting a local dealer that did not carry the Elk Ridge but did carry other HL products and it was not where I bought it.
All my repairs were done timely and to my satisfaction with even a personal call from the factory to make sure they were all resolved. So, be patient and I hope you find the same service and satisfaction I did. Good Luck

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new Elk Ridge but sorry to hear that you are having problems. As posted above, be patient. Hopefully your dealer will be able to take care of all of your problems. Enjoy and travel safely.

DBedke

Well, finally brought it back home yesterday. The dealer didn't hesitate about anything I said was wrong. I dont think the did a very good pdi though. Hopefully the next trip will be better.

Cimriver

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your issues. We also had a few warranty issues, but Heartland took care of them for us. I'm sure they will for you also.