We are waiting to see our 2011 BH 3585RL on May 7th that just arrived at the dealership in Owatonna, Minnesota. Seen pics of it. Looks great. We got a seasonal last year on the Ash River Trail that this new camper will placed. I already can see this forum is very informative and will very handy in the future. This will be our 4th camper since 1990. We started with a pop-up then a 1993 26' 5th and currently still have a 2001 slide-in that we will use between trips up-north. Howdy to everyone! Dave & Shirley

jimtoo

Hi Dave and Shirley,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

You will totally love your new Big Horn when you get it set up. Hope the wait is not to bad, but if you have questions or need help.. we are here for you.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Dave & Shirley, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. What a great floor plan. Isn't the ash River Trail way up there past Orr? Long way to go for a seasonal place but a great area. We have friends on Vermillion in Tower, MN.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Dave and Shirley, we'll add our welcome to the Heartland Family as well! We have our camper at Owatonna right now getting some things cleared up. We took it there on 4/23 and picking it up end of week. Great people there and I'm sure they'll do great on your new BH. We've been very happy with them! That is a great floorplan for sure! Keep us posted!
Ray must have traveled MN pretty well at some point... he knows it well!!

Hey thanks for the warm welcome from everyone. This site is loaded with friendly people that will lend advice when needed. This will be my go to "not if but when" I have a problem down the road. If nothing else just pop on in and chat for a spell. Ray you are right on the location. Ash trail is 15 miles north of Orr and we are staying at Sunset Resort 10 miles east of highway 53. I am planning on retiring in 3 years and this opportunity presented itself earlier than we had counted on. But couldn't pass it up. Just got to take a leap every now and then. So for right now we will be making 3-4 trips a year. Thanks again and happy campin'.