New members and Big Horn owners beginning this week

We are crawling out of our skin with excitement over picking up our new BH 3855FL on Wednesday. We are going to spend the better half of the day at the dealer to go over everything little thing. I have been reading a lot of informative posts here on the forums, so thanks to all of you, we know what to inspect so things are up to specs and satisfaction before leaving the place.

Like most others, we have looked at many, many makes and models and we have seen a front living room in another unit and new it was the floor plan for us, but then we seen the BH 3855FL, it totally felt like home, but we weren't sure it was the one so we went back a week later and after seeing it again we definitely knew it's the one.

We look forward to being a part of the Heartland family and community...see ya around the boards

Ray & Shawn

jimtoo

Hi Ray & Shawn,

Welcome to the Heartland family. I'm sure you will enjoy your new Bighorn.

Do a good PDI and have fun.

Jim M

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
Welcome and congratulations. Be sure to join the owners club and attend some Rallies. Ours is in Ludington, MI in June and Indiana's is in Shipshewana in May. Hope to meet you down the road

kowAlski631

Congrats! Take your time on your PDI & ask questions. We've said this before - we took a video so that we could refer back. Between that & this forum, we've had no questions go unanswered.

Paul & Martha

Life's too short. Live so you can say "Remember when" not "I wish I had".

MaryandSteve

Past Indiana Chapter Leader (Founding)
Welcome to the Heartland Family. Mary and I our the Indiana Chapter Leaders of the HOC.Please think about joining.We have a Rally planed for May in Shipshewana. EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Shipshewana - 5/8/2014 to 5/11/2014 . Hope to see you there. Enjoy your New Bighorn!!!

Thank you for all the warm welcomes. We will definitely check into the owners club as the rallies sound like a lot of fun. This forum is packed full with so much useful information, but I'm sure we will be on here asking questions anyway. Thanks again.

Shawn