New NT 21 FBS Owners

WGFinley

It appears my wife and I have stumbled onto a gateway drug, we ordered our NT 21 FBS today.

This is our first RV though as a former claims adjuster I was trained and wrote many an estimate to fix them. I was really impressed with the build quality and was sold at the RV show. Tons of coaches in this price range seem slapped together but the NT was solid.

We got a 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk a couple of weeks ago to pull it and are looking forward to a fun summer.

We pretty much tricked it out with the Caliber package and the cap and some others.

Did the 15k BTU A/C upgrade and was hoping for a heat pump option but was told there wasn't one offered from the factory. Not sure that's something I want to retrofit but dealer mentioned the strips. Anyone have an info on that and getting a fantastic fan instead of the stock? Dealer said they could handle both but seemed like it would make more sense to build it that way if possible.

–Guy

jimtoo

Hi WGFinley,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and check out our Heartland Owners Club. Join us at a rally when you can and meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum and your new unit when you get it.

Jim M