New Oregon Big Country Owner

mhays

Where in WA are you and where is the rally? We're new owners and near Gig Harbor (traded up from an Arctic Fox slide-in camper - still have it).

We're headed out on our 3rd trip in the 3750 this week, to Florence, OR ATV'ing on the dunes for a week!

Hello from WA State!

We currently have about 10 members in the WA State Chapter of the Heartland Owners Club. OR has a very active chapter and I encourage you to join. We also have a rally in WA in August and your are more than welcome to attend!

The 3355 is a nice floor plan. It is actually what I wanted but DW saw the island kitchen in the 3450 and "end of story". I will send you a PM with some information about your truck and weights since we have such similar rigs!

Best Wishes!

Razduck

We're headed out on our 3rd trip in the 3750 this week, to Florence, OR ATV'ing on the dunes for a week!

Take a look at Post #11 of this thread. We have a member "shelsay" that lives in Florence, OR. You may want to get a hold of them when down there.

bluebirdsnfur

Rick&Linda,

Thanks for the advice. Been on HL forum for only a few months but have learned an awful lot from the wonderful folks on here.

Our dealer rep has promised to personaly work with us one on one to teach us 'Hauling 101' when we do our PDI. We will probably need to stay an extra day. I am always glad to read more posts on hauling, backing, and parking and make DH read them too.

Thanks again...you've been very helpful!

Razduck

DebnAl,

You state you'll "probably need to stay an extra day", how far from the Dealer do you live? We are very fortunate, our Dealer is only 7 miles from home.

Believe me, we all had to start towing somewhere. I just got started towing boats, then travel trailers, and finally on to our BC 5th wheel. You guys just get to start at the top with your new BC. In some respects I wish I was in your shoes, towing a 5'r is going to be a dream come true, especially compared to where I started.

Keep me informed as to when you do your PDI and Pick-Up. I want to hear a full report.

Razduck

When we took delivery of our BC 3355RL it had a dent in the wall, we are trying to decide what to do.

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have had our wall repair on the inside and the outside and you cannot tell the difference. Repairs should not affect the structural integrity of the unit. If it were mine I would make them fix it. If you know it is there others will too. MHO