New Owner

jimtoo

Hi JohnNorthtrail,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Jim828

Congrats on the new camper! I went to the local hometown furniture/mattress store and bought a Serta queen without the box springs and they delivered it into the camper and hauled off the old one. 350.00 and we're happy campers. (Couldn't resist that last line).

Welcome..my wife and I love our northtrail but the mattress they come with is like sleeping on a rock. We went with a rv select comfort. Cost a little more but we think we were worth it.

Thanks for all the mattress suggestions. We went out and got a 4 inch temperpedic mattress pad. Went better last night, but leaning toward new mattress.

david-steph2018

Thanks for all the mattress suggestions. We went out and got a 4 inch temperpedic mattress pad. Went better last night, but leaning toward new mattress.

We own a Road Warrior 427, and the mat was like granite. Replaced it with a Denver ($1200) from our RV dealer. After we seen the Original Mattress Factory can make one for 1/2 the price, or so they told us. Check them out if you can. I know Cincinnati has these stores