New single lever shower faucet

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
All, Dura faucet has just released a single lever shower faucet, a easy replacement for those who have the two-handle version.

8urapu3a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbbls59

Thanks. Don't need a shower faucet yet but I will be needing a new kitchen one soon. I noticed the ring at the bottom next to the counter top is corroding away.

TravelTiger

I am always fighting with our two-handle shower to get the temperature right. And accidentally hitting one of the handles, you get a freezing or scaling experience. :(

TravelTiger

Thanks. Don't need a shower faucet yet but I will be needing a new kitchen one soon. I noticed the ring at the bottom next to the counter top is corroding away.

Dura does sell parts as well.

Garypowell

Always appreciate you finding things. I think I would switch in a minute if I could find an auto temp one like we have at home. We have the rule that no one touches a faucet while a shower is being taken when in the RV!

sengli

Thats a great idea. We just bought one of those oxygenics shower heads with the shut built into the handle.

TravelTiger

Thats a great idea. We just bought one of those oxygenics shower heads with the shut built into the handle.

We had the old style Oxygenics shower head with the twist-style shut-off. I could never twist it with soapy hands!

The button version is MUCH better.
4y3u4u7y.jpg