New to Heartland Forum

TCooper

Hi Everyone, my first sign in, been reading all the posts from everyone and very informative, a great deal of info available and I know it will be beneficial. Leaving tomorrow to pick up my new 3970RD, just came off line and will be at the dealer Monday. My first 5th wheel, having a Class A some years back but now that I am retired should have more time to enjoy traveling. The wife and I will be spending a good amount of time in Florida where the our girls and grandson are. Guess my dream of shorts, flip flops and t shirts for daily dress will finally come true.

danemayer

Hi TCooper,

Congratulations on the new Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's a great bunch of friendly and helpful people here, so feel free to ask questions and to share your adventures.

When you pick up your new Bighorn, you might find it useful to have a PDI Checklist to go through. Our folder of Owner Written User Guides has a great one that you can download. It's the fifth item in this folder.

jdamude

Welcome to the Forum from Ontario, Canada. Our dreams of shorts and flip-flops are coming true also. We will be spending our winters in Florida also. Well my wife will be at first and i will visit for the next few winters until retirement.

Enjoy the forum, there is a wealth of information here from some very experienced and seasoned individuals.

If this is your first Heartland product, you will find the customers service at its best. Be sure to check out the National Rally in Goshen Indiana this June.

TxRoadWarrior362

Welcome to the site, I joined in October when we bought our first 5er. The site is full of knowledgable and helpful folks.

Tim

hogan

Past Mississippi Chapter Leader (Founding)
Greetings TCooper, I am assuming your surname is Cooper and thus you must be a very kind, friendly, helpful, considerate, person. I can attest to that personally as I know Wayne Cooper from Alabama. Look forward to meeting you someday at a Rally or just hanging out. We winter in Florida around Davenport area. Congrats on your new rig. I believe you will find much enjoyment and use the forum as a source of whatever information you may find need for. Dan has already posted to you. He is Mr. Knowledge for Heartland. And there are so many who will share what they know with you.

Hogan.......Cooper

'Lil Guy'

Congrats on your new BH and welcome to the forum. Hope you love your new rig as much as we love ours. Enjoy the forum and take advantage of the info you will find here. Make sure to check out the HOC so you can attend some rallies. Great fun, info, food and just plain great people. You'll really enjoy the forum more when you can start putting faces to the names you see here. Again, welcome to the forum and congrats on your new rig.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Welcome from Texas!

Remember you can go to ANY Chapter rally across the country! Hope to meet you at one sometime.

Erika (& Tony)
West Texas Chapter Leaders

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome and Congratulations on your soon to be "condo on wheels". Rv'n is the best way to meet great folks all across the country and Heartlanders are the best. We also will be wintering in the Davenport area soon so maybe our paths will cross. There's an upcoming Florida rally soon in Oct. 2017 in the Keys. Check out the link by clicking the the word "Florida rally" for more details. Enjoy and safe travels.