New to RV life

Skooter

Just saying hello. We are new to RV's and just bought a Gravity 3340 toy Hauler. First trip out is to Sargent Beach. So far so good but I have alot to learn about the RV and the forum. See ya down the road.

danemayer

Hi Skooter,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

I'm sure you'll have some questions now and again. You can usually find answers by browsing the subject areas in the forum. We also have a collection of owner-written user guides that may be helpful. Here's a link. And of course, you should feel free to post about your adventures as well as your questions.

Also, check out the owners club. Membership is free and gets you into rallies where you'll make new friends and have a great time.

jbeletti

Congrats on your Gravity, welcome to the Heartland family and welcome from a fellow (recent) Texan. We're 2 hours north of you in Weatherford.

wdk450

If you are new to RVing, I would like to mention that there seem to be a lot of RVing how-to videos on You Tube.

Last edited:

david-steph2018

Just saying hello. We are new to RV's and just bought a Gravity 3340 toy Hauler. First trip out is to Sargent Beach. So far so good but I have alot to learn about the RV and the forum. See ya down the road.

Well hello and welcome from Goodyear, Arizona, for now.

Flick

Welcome. I always like to see where fellow Texans are from. Been to your home area many times. Enjoy your trip to Sargent Beach. We were avid boaters for years. We loved the Texas coast and continue to visit it when we get the chance.

Skooter

So far we've identified some minor mods like adding a hand rail for interior stairs, adjust drawer closures, change TV mount, adjust screen door and exterior tube for the snake. Little stuff.

All good.