New to the site.

Banye

Just wanted to say hi to everyone, wife and I just sold our house not yet retired, just down sizing "BIG TIME".
So with that we've moved to a Heartland 5th wheel full time not our first, but definitely our biggest . So hopefully we can share and learn things together on the site.

jimtoo

Hi Banye,

Again ,,, Welcome to the family. The Heartland family is here if you need help. Don't hesitate to ask a question. Just find the right area on the forum and post away, someone will respond. Chances are someone has had the problem before and knows the answer. Also on the top of the forum page is a "Tools" button. It contains lots of owners manuals for all kinds of things if you can't find yours.

Jim M

aatauses

I will add my welcome to the best forum you will see. The people on this site have been great, so feel free to ask anything that is on your mind.
al
currently in Kenai, AK

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to the forum. Our Oregon group is growing and we are glad to have you.

You might want to consider signing up for your introductory club membership and trying to make it to a rally. We are having the Oregon rally Jun 21-23 at Winchester Bay. Washington is having their rally in July, and there are a couple of CA rallies planned for later in the summer and into the fall.

You can find all of the rally info under the Event tab at the top of the forum window in the menu bar.

Enjoy your new home.

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome Banye and congrats on your new Gateway! I see that Kristy has already invited you to both the Oregon, Washington and California Chapter Rallies. Hopefully we will see and meet you at one or all of them! As the others mentioned, this forum and the Heartland Owners Club in general is a great resource with a vast amount of knowledge and experience in just about anything you can come across in RVing.

Rod Ditrich