New Torque 371, sewer hose storage???

I just picked up a 2019 Torque 371 a couple weeks ago and as I was loading all the contents from the old camper in this one, I realized I can't find whereto store the sewer hoses. Any suggestions? I'd considered 4" pvc under it....but surely there has to be a dedicated place on a $60K+ 5th wheel.......right?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

surely there has to be a dedicated place on a $60K+ 5th wheel.......right?!?

Not necessarily. But you might contact Heartland Parts to purchase one. I bought 2 from Heartland while in Elkhart in 2017. I think they were around $32 each. If you need them shipped to Georgia, the shipping shouldn't be too bad. Call Heartland Customer Service at 877-262-8032 / 574-262-8030. Have your VIN # ready. Ask for Parts.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello GregIn30655 and welcome to this great forum.
Many here have used a vinyl fence post cover for their sewer hose storage mounted under the frame.
There are also comercially made devices available for sewer hose storage.
Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and attend some rallies. You do not need to be a member to attend a rally, but the Heartland Owners Club membership is free and takes just a few minutes to join. See my signature for a link to the club sign up page.

Peace
Dave

Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club and attend some rallies. You do not need to be a member to attend a rally, but the Heartland Owners Club membership is free and takes just a few minutes to join. See my signature for a link to the club sign up page.

Peace
Dave

Just completed, thanks for the heads-up on that!
Looking forward to lots of good times and hooking up with the Heartland gang.