New Trail runner owners here!

Brad750

Well after many years in a 1996 25' Coachmen catalina we finally took the plunge and bought a bran new Heartland. This is a 2014 Trailrunner 32ODK. We are very happy with it and cant wait to take it out. Now we gotta upgrade the tow rig though.

Can someone point me in the right direction on how we post pics around here? If so I've got a few to show. Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:

jimtoo

Hi Brad750,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Yep,, get loaded up and go camping. Join us at a rally when you can where you will meet lots of great folks and have some of the best food around.

You should be able to start posting pictures after one more post.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Welcome to the Trail Runner family . . . !

We have a 2013 Trail Runner 22RK (Rear Kitchen) and love it!

I was pulling it with a 1996 Dodge Ram 1500 4x4, but it just wasn't enough for the mountains around here, so I recently just replaced it with a 2015 Chevy Silverado 2500HD 4x4 with the big 4.10 rear end . . .

And wow, what a difference!

Enjoy your new Trail Runner and be sure to kick around the forum!

Lots of people with lots of knowledge.

Oh . . . also join the Heartland Owners Club (free for the first year)!

The campouts and rallies are a blast!

EstesPark-IMG_2845.jpg TruckTopper-IMG_20141004_142131159.jpg NewTruckTrailerLevel-IMG_20140918_130913251.jpg

Brad750

That's a nice upgrade. We have an 02 escalade we tow with and it isn't enough. The max cap on the caddy is only 1,000lbs higher than the dry weight of the trail runner. We're looking for a 1 ton by spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk