Not so new "new memer"

new2toyhauler

new2toyhauler
I finally found how to post on the forum!!! I would like to introduce myself, I am the proud owner of a 2018 Cyclone 4005 which I move with a new to me 2014 3500 RAM. I replaced a 40' Coachmen Sportscoach Legend so a major change. We are dog-show folks, we train and show in AKC obedience/Rally/Agility and some herding. That was the reason for moving to a Toy Hauler, we use the garage as the kennel space and the "patio" is dedicated to an exercise area for the dogs. I am looking forward to the information available from all of the members of this group.

Bob

jimtoo

Hi new2toyhauler,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. If you have any questions we have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Be sure and join our Heartland Owners Club. Then join us at a rally when you can meet lots of the great folks here and make friends for a lifetime.

Enjoy the forum.
Jim M

Jv75353

Congrats on your new Cyclone and welcome to the Heartland family. We have a 2015 Cyclone 4000 and also use it for our AKC dog show events, we have Siberian’s which we show in conformation. We use the garage as the kennel area and use the upper bed in the garage as a storage area for some of our equipment. We have two 10x20 awnings that we set up next to the rear door place some exercise pens around them and use a ramp from the garage which the dogs love so they can go outside when we let them.
B0E6CA2C-D945-4D57-B183-9C3CA1FB886D.jpeg

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland Family and congrats on the Cyclone and Ram. You should look up Janet, who has a screen name of RottsNScotts, who also travels in a Heartland ToyHauler and goes to numerous dog shows throughout the US. She is based in Washington State, but spends a great deal of time traveling to shows and competitions with her dogs.

Rod

Mrsfish

I finally found how to post on the forum!!! I would like to introduce myself, I am the proud owner of a 2018 Cyclone 4005 which I move with a new to me 2014 3500 RAM. I replaced a 40' Coachmen Sportscoach Legend so a major change. We are dog-show folks, we train and show in AKC obedience/Rally/Agility and some herding. That was the reason for moving to a Toy Hauler, we use the garage as the kennel space and the "patio" is dedicated to an exercise area for the dogs. I am looking forward to the information available from all of the members of this group.

Bob

I- for one- want to know what kind of dogs you show. This is a pretty dog friendly bunch

new2toyhauler

new2toyhauler
Back to Mrsfish

Long story on dogs we show but to keep it short we currently are showing a Shih Tsu, working on his Utility title, Two Border Collies, one has Excellent in Rally and Novice Obedience, second is just beginning career and getting ready to start "my" Sheltie hopefully early in 2019. My wife has been training and showing dog for over 50 years, I have only been in the sport for about 20 but the last 10 I have devoted most of my effort to becoming a judge, time to get back into the ring...
Bob