New Truck

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Marv,

Almost a twin to my truck, except I have graphics on mine. I am sure you will like it better than your previous truck.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Very nice you guys. I am green with envy. Thank you all for helping to stimulate the economy.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Nice truck, Just currios because I have a 2002 7.3 dually, Did you run rotella in that truck ,or synthetic oil?

In the 99 that cratered I always ran Rotella and changed the oil at 5000-7000 religiously. It seems funny that I just 2 weeks ago got it out of the shop for a complete brake job, oil change and a new power steering pump ($1200). Almost makes you think the dealer rigged it. Oh well it only money. I told the kids I was driving their inheritance LOL.

I am also looking for a new truck, My DW likes the Dodge Mega cab because of the large space in the rear. I currently have a 3/4 ton 07 Dodge mega cab. Looking to buy a 2010 Dodge Mega Cab 1 Ton. However looking the spec it would only give an increase of towing limit from 12,400 to 13,500 lbs. This is still less than I need with towing the 2010 BH 2610 RE. Am I reading the Dodge specs right or am I missing something:confused:

The tow rating on this truck for 5th wheels is 18800 lbs. It is 16000 lbs for standard towing. The new F450 is rated at 24400 lbs.

Jim & Sheila,

GM now being nearly Government Motors... I decided to take the plunge as well. I wanted a dually but NOT a 4X4... that alone made it kind of difficult to locate one... but finally I was able to find one that fit our needs/desires.

Good looking truck.... congratulations... looks like a number of us are doing our part to stimulate the economy.

Last edited:

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Nice trucks...(especially the Chevy!!!) After having just spent over 5 grand on repairs for mine, I'm hoping to get another 200k+ miles out of it! :D Wishful thinking, I'm sure. I just hate the thought of having to get another truck any time soon!

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Marv, Sure a nice truck You supprised me hearing that you got a new truuk good looking truck for a chevy! Congrad TRAVELER07