new TST system

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
My 510 TST has never done that. I use a strip of Velcro to mount the monitor on the ledge above the radio display, right in front of the center A/C outlet. Haven't dropped a sensor yet.

Toy1Ton

Toy 1 Ton
I don't drop any sensor the hole display goes out but with the touch of any of the buttons the display returns showing all the wheels with out losing any information. TST said it is normal I don't think so, is I am asking to see if any one has the same thing with their 507

Manzan

Has not happened with my 507 system. We do drop a sensor once in awhile, but not always the same one.

porthole

Retired
The only time the display goes off on my 507 is either when I slide the switch to off or the battery goes dead.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Sounds like your DC plug is not charging the unit, so it's running off battery. When my unit is running off battery only, the screen will go to sleep after a while.

Are you sure the plug is working?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

danemayer

Backlighting going on and off maybe?
Backlighting
The monitor is equipped with a light sensor and a motion sensor, the backlight will only
turn on when it detects that your vehicle is in motion and it is dark enough to need the
backlight. If the monitor is operating on the internal battery, the monitor will "go to sleep"
to conserve the battery if the motion sensor detects that you have stopped for a time, an
example would be for fuel. The motion sensor will wake it up to monitor the tire data once
you are back under way. The backlight can be turned on manually by pressing any button.
It can be turned off by pressing the "+" button for 3 seconds.