Newbie Help w/ Universal Docking Station

mrhits

I am a newbie with the cyclone. There are two brass fittings with clear tubing and black levers that I do not know what they do, nor what I should do with them. I looked through my heartland documentation that came with the trailer (bought it used...so no PDI), and could not find anything regarding these valves. Any help would be much appreciated.

IMG_0564.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0564.JPG
    IMG_0564.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 78
Even buying a used rig, either the dealer or the previous owner (private sale?) should have explained them. Looks a little like an owner modification. Try looking behind the UDC and trace the lines to whatever they're connected to. Could be a water heater bypass set-up.

The one on the left is to feed water from your fresh water tank to your water pump and to the faucets, shower and toilet. The one on the right is to feed water from your fresh water tank to maually drain your tank through your pump and out a hose underneath your rig. That is why they put that little small switch nearby to turn your pump on remotely so you won't have to go back inside the rig to turn on your pump. Both valves as they are, in the picture, are open.

Jeremy:
Now that Rideblue has identified the valves, run out and get a label maker and keep it in the trailer. I have made labels for power switches that weren't identified (water heater electric and water heater propane) on my rig, a reminder next to the slide switch to check around all slides before pushing the button, a reminder on the front of the convection-microwave to remove the center spindle adapter before travelling, etc. Later on wiring can be identified/labeled, as well as plumbing. Lots of uses.

mrhits

You guys are great! Thanks for the good info. I will run out and label those with my label maker for future reference.