newbie with Edge

annirroc

Larry77

It actually is that long...we just used a queen size which is smaller than the mattress but it really doesn't matter. It is a little tough to get the queen size sheets to fit :)

kampfirekid

HOLY COW!
Now that's a bed! Thanks for confirming. I wish the Edge came in a model that had a bed that big with two additional bunks like the M-22. I'd be sold.

We really like the Edge M-22 for our typical weekend-type of camping. We looked at the them first-hand coming off the assembly line a few weeks ago when we took our North Trail in for service. The Edge is a really neat unit. If we could find an equitable solution to trading to the Edge, we'd do it without a question. To lose 10 feet in length and 2,000 pounds moving to an Edge would be a great deal for us. I watch the Edge posts closely for information to push us closer to a decision, and really enjoy hearing from the satisfied customers. It also helps dealing directly with one of the Edge designers who is in the warranty department at Heartland who is helping us with some service work on our Nort Trail, too.