m455sx

I just joined the forum today. I am a proud owner of a 2013 Elkridge 36QBCK 5ver. Man that thing is huge. This is my first 5ver and what a difference in towing! It is very nice! I have had several TT's in past. Only thing that i am scared of is the Swivel Wheel i am installing for my golf cart. Please any and all advice on 5vers will be greatly appreciated and I am familiar with forums as I am apart of a few of them for my Vehicles.

jimtoo

Hi m455sx,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Congratulations on the Elkridge,,, very nice units. I have thought about a swivel wheel before, but besides having to weld on the frame and voiding warranty,,, I am a little afraid of how much you will swing into the lane beside you when making a 90* turn. Have you used one before?

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Hello! Congratulations on the new rig! You will have many great adventures with that Elkridge. Be sure to look for a Heartland Owners Club Chapter near your location. Lots of fun and lots of available information/experience.

Best Wishes!

santafesoul

Welcome m455sx, My wife and I are pretty new to 5ers as well and have used the forum to learn. I would recommend that you read links about tires, weight etc. Probably the most important issues we have to deal with. And yes, yours is a long one!

Paul

m455sx

Hi m455sx,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Congratulations on the Elkridge,,, very nice units. I have thought about a swivel wheel before, but besides having to weld on the frame and voiding warranty,,, I am a little afraid of how much you will swing into the lane beside you when making a 90* turn. Have you used one before?

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

No i have not towed with a swivel wheel. I have been an avid camper since the past 15 years but all TT;s first one 19 ft and the last one 32 ft. I have always put the golf cart in bed of truck.

m455sx

Hello! Congratulations on the new rig! You will have many great adventures with that Elkridge. Be sure to look for a Heartland Owners Club Chapter near your location. Lots of fun and lots of available information/experience.

Best Wishes!

can you help me find the Heartland Owners Club Chapter for Virginia?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
can you help me find the Heartland Owners Club Chapter for Virginia?

Hi, I'll get a PM about the Chapter out to you tomorrow evening. Working off my phone this evening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Also, check the rally list on the portal page of the forum. We're having a big rally in VA Beach next weekend. More info tomorrow when I can get on the PC.

m455sx

Also, check the rally list on the portal page of the forum. We're having a big rally in VA Beach next weekend. More info tomorrow when I can get on the PC.

I wish i could. My daughter has softball games until Memorial day. I will be visiting VB then.