Newbies to Big Horn

Rambler

Lynda and I are sooooo excited to pick up our new 2011 3800RD on Monday night from Holman's in Batavia, Ohio. We are moving from a 19ft Hybrid to our Dream, Wow what a step. We looked all over for a floor plan like this one and was so excited to find it. If there is anyone who has this model, We'd love to here about it. I'll keep you posted next week after we get the keys. We are 5 Years from retirement and this fits into our plans perfectly. John & Lynda (Greensburg, Indiana)

jimtoo

Hi John and Lynda,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and the Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if or when needed.

Yep.. that's a big stepup, but you will be surprised how easy the transition will be. Just be really careful when you do your PDI. Check every thing for operation and also make sure you know how it works. That's all part of your PDI. Take notes or pics, and take your time, don't let your dealer rush you. If you can stay in it a day or so at the dealer or close by, so dealer can do any adjustments or repairs needed while you wait.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Welcome to the forum. And that's about a 20 ft. step you've taken. I thought the 3670 was big.

Rambler

We are planning to stay at the Dealers on Monday Night and will start our PDI at 8:00am on Tuesday Morning. I'm planning on spending most of Tuesday just learning all I can. We do have the advantage of being only 1.5 hours away from the Dealer, so this will help out also. I just hope that Lynda will be able to sleep over the next 2 nights. I've never seen her this excited, Well other than when she met me. HeHe John

jimtoo

We are planning to stay at the Dealers on Monday Night and will start our PDI at 8:00am on Tuesday Morning. I'm planning on spending most of Tuesday just learning all I can.
This part is really great,,,, stay and take your time!!
I've never seen her this excited, Well other than when she met me. HeHe John
Yeaaa!!! Right!!!! Tell me another story....in fact... please come to George West Storyfest this next November... We have the Texas World Championship storytelling contest.....You will be a winner....I can already tell...

Jim M