Newbies

Rooskie

Wife and I are the proud new owners of a 2011 Sundance 2900mk. This is our we second fiver and are extremely impressed with the quality of Heartland Sundance line. Any insider tips would be appreciated.

Cheers!

jimtoo

Hi Rooskie,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I think you will be very happy with your Sundance and I'm sure you will get some more tips soon.

Enjoy the forum and your new Sundance.

Jim M

rarnold

Hey Rooskie, welcome aboard. We bought the same rig last year (our 1st RV) and LOVE it. No problems in the first 4500 miles of traveling. One thing I did was to give it a good wash and coat the roof and all sides with 303 protectant. It is an "SPF" for your rig. Protects from the sun & minimizes fading. You may want to put some Rejex on the front-end cap is help ease the bug removal, but the 303 is also very good for that.

The only other thing I might suggest is to get in it and enjoy it! Smart move to get into Heartland and to log into this forum. You will find a wealth of info, great advice and super people.

We are getting more involved with Heartland rallys this summer. I suggest you do the same. These Heartlanders are always willing to help you out.

Hope to see you at one of the rallys and meet you in person. Until then, Happy trails to you. ENJOY ! !

Rod

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We owned a Sundance 2900MK prior to our Landmark and we loved it. It towed very well and was kind of like the Goldilocks fairy tale, "just the right size". There were quite a few "improvements" and interior design changes from our 2009 to the 2011 model.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. We also started our Heartland experience with a Sundance and never looked back. The next thing you might want to do is join the Heartland Owners Club and head out to the National rally in Gillette, WY. There's room so check it out.
Enjoy and travel safely.

CliffP

Congratulations and welcome! We're North Trailers but you'll find plenty of help on the forum. Happy Camping!

Cliff and Mindy

Rooskie

Hey Rooskie, welcome aboard. We bought the same rig last year (our 1st RV) and LOVE it. No problems in the first 4500 miles of traveling. One thing I did was to give it a good wash and coat the roof and all sides with 303 protectant. It is an "SPF" for your rig. Protects from the sun & minimizes fading. You may want to put some Rejex on the front-end cap is help ease the bug removal, but the 303 is also very good for that.

The only other thing I might suggest is to get in it and enjoy it! Smart move to get into Heartland and to log into this forum. You will find a wealth of info, great advice and super people.

We are getting more involved with Heartland rallys this summer. I suggest you do the same. These Heartlanders are always willing to help you out.

Hope to see you at one of the rallys and meet you in person. Until then, Happy trails to you. ENJOY ! !

Rod

Thanks for the info on the 303. The dealer we bought from threw in some product protectant made by Xzilon. I have never heard of this, but at the discount they offered, I figured what the heck. If it does not work, I will try the Rejex.

Cheers!