No flowing water?????

Woodsman

My 2008 Cyclone 4012 has been sitting (stored) for three months. Yesterday I hooked up city water and no water is flowing out of any of the faucets or shower head. Prior to storing I had no problems with this. There is plenty of water pressure. Is there a water filter that is stopping the water flow? If so, where is it located? This is my first RV and I have no manuals. I have found this site very helpful and would appreciate any and all responses. Thank you.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Woodsman and welcome to the forum. Lots of great information here.
About the only thing I can think of is have you checked that the bypass valves are in the normal position.
Can't say for sure about your Cyclone, but on other 2008 models there are two valves in the UDC (Universal Docking Center).
Let us know what you find.

Peace
Dave

danemayer

I hope you have the hose hooked up to the city water inlet and not to the black tank flush inlet. If it's hooked up to the black tank flush, you'll probably hear water running near the hookup, but won't get anything through the faucets or shower. Eventually the black tank will fill and you'll have very unpleasant and possibly damaging results.

wrgrs50s

If your using a pressure regulator on your water hose it may be malfunctioning and not letting water past.

If your using a pressure regulator on your water hose it may be malfunctioning and not letting water past.
Would definitely check your pressure regulator. Last trip I swapped FW hoses and did not put the pressure reducer/regulator on by mistake. I had water for a few seconds and then lost the water flow. I think this is a good area for you to look at