No Running Lights?

mowillie

We picked up out MPG this past weekend. Spent three nights in it. My sister in law towing it from Albq, NM to north Texas, and everything worked. We towed from there to Central Texas. We were 2 hours from home when night set in and when I turned on the lights, I got nothing on the trailer. Brakes worked, as did the turn signals. Today I checked power to the plug on the TV and I have running lights. I then hooked up my small 4-prong utility trailer and I get running lights. But still no running lights on the MPG. The PO of the trailer said they worked on his Tundra, and my sister in law said they worked on her Excursion. But not on my 2011 Nissan Armada. any thoughts?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I would start by following the umbilical cord to where it enters a junction box.
Check that all the wire nuts are tight.
I would also have the trailer plugged into the TV. Then, with the lights turned on, check for 12 volts at the green wire from the cord.
Have you checked the bulbs?
Let us know what you find.

Peace
Dave

mowillie

This morning i hooked the MPG up to a friends truck and it lit up all the running lights. I then drove my wifes Aramda to dealership and left it them to fix since they never fixed it the first time.