Norcold 2118

Restofrank

I have a 2018 Bighorn 3270 and we have been dry camping for the last week and my Norcold 2118 refrigerator stops working at times the burner goes off and when it try's to relight you hear a pulsing grown from the back of the refrigerator and then beeping and a code starts flashing No Fl
I have been able to hold the off and on button down for 30 or more seconds and after several try's it reignites. The condition of the batteries is showing 2/3 good on the panel. Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks,
Frank

Gary521

That code means that the fridge is not getting propane. You need to check the tanks, regulator and make sure that there are no obstruction in you fridge burner area. Could also be air in the propane line.

Restofrank

That code means that the fridge is not getting propane. You need to check the tanks, regulator and make sure that there are no obstruction in you fridge burner area. Could also be air in the propane line.
Thanks for replying,
I have checked the propane line and didn't find any kinks or bends in the line, and the stove top next to it
lights up well. I know that the code that flashes is propane related but it only seams to happen in the morning.

SNOKING

Thanks for replying,
I have checked the propane line and didn't find any kinks or bends in the line, and the stove top next to it
lights up well. I know that the code that flashes is propane related but it only seams to happen in the morning.

In the morning? Running the furnace? Chris

Gary521

Chris may be on to something. Maybe the water heater is running too. Perhaps the regulator is not providing sufficient pressure or your supply is running low.

happykraut

My Norcold 1210 consistently won't start after it sits in storage for a few weeks. To get it started, I turn on a gas burner on the stove and it always fires up afterwards.

Restofrank

My Norcold 1210 consistently won't start after it sits in storage for a few weeks. To get it started, I turn on a gas burner on the stove and it always fires up afterwards.
Thank you all for your replies, after removing the burner assembly heat shield I watched the
burner try and light and the growning noise that I was hearing from the inside of trailer when it was trying to ignite was actually the igniter trying to light the burner explosion. I adjusted the igniter and the now it
seems to work good.

Thanks for replying,

I have a 2017 Bighorn 3270 With double Norcold refrigerator and it is doing the same thing. After 4-6 hours it just shuts off and gives that error message. Both tanks are full and stove top has propane. When I shut everything off and try it on gas setting it will usually ignite. Not a good feature.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you all for your replies, after removing the burner assembly heat shield I watched the
burner try and light and the growning noise that I was hearing from the inside of trailer when it was trying to ignite was actually the igniter trying to light the burner explosion. I adjusted the igniter and the now it
seems to work good.
What adjustment did you make in the ignitor?

Restofrank

I have a 2017 Bighorn 3270 With double Norcold refrigerator and it is doing the same thing. After 4-6 hours it just shuts off and gives that error message. Both tanks are full and stove top has propane. When I shut everything off and try it on gas setting it will usually ignite. Not a good feature.

- - - Updated - - -

What adjustment did you make in the ignitor?

I increased the gap from the recommended air gap of 1/16" to 1/8" and moved the igniter
a little more into the burner. So far so good 3 days and no more issues with No Fl codes.