Norcold fridge issue?

Aandaar

So this trip out not sure if I have an issue or not. For some reason I have to have the setting on nine to keep the fridge in the 40 degree range. I don't remember having to have it set that high. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SNOKING

So this trip out not sure if I have an issue or not. For some reason I have to have the setting on nine to keep the fridge in the 40 degree range. I don't remember having to have it set that high. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Global warming?

Somehow ours got turned off and went off sometime yesterday and it is being very slow in cooling off the refer! I found it off early this morning when I opened it and had no interior light.

Chris

Gary521

I think we need more info. What type of fridge, what is your normal setting, what has the outside temp been etc. Check the outside to see if anything is blocking air flow. Check and/or replace the thermistor ( youtubes will show how to do this ).

SNOKING

Global warming?

Somehow ours got turned off and went off sometime yesterday and it is being very slow in cooling off the refer! I found it off early this morning when I opened it and had no interior light.

Chris

I found that my fans were not running despite it working hard to get temps back down. So I jumpered the fans on for now and ordered a new (lower 113) degree thermistor. Letting go to 130 degrees before bringing on the fans does not seem to work well. Chris