Norcold On/Off Switch Not Working

RVFun4Us

The other day as we were preparing to depart, our Norcold Absorption Refrigerator could not be turned off at the panel. We have a 2016 Big Horn 3270RS. When pushing the on/off button, nothing happens. Worked fine in the past, just decided to quit working. The refrigerator stays on and cannot be turned off unless I disconnect power to it. All the other buttons on the panel work fine and the refrigerator operates normally. So something wrong behind the panel. Is there a way to get behind the control panel to see if I can repair? I can call Norcold but thought I would check here first. Files attached for reference. The button on the far left in the first photo is what I am referencing. Model number is 2118.

Attachments

• IMG_1300.jpg
    IMG_1300.jpg
    858.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_1299.jpg
    IMG_1299.jpg
    983.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1298.jpg
    IMG_1298.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 11

rhodies1

It’s a replacement part. Not fixable.Its called an Optical Display Board. Approx 250 dollars
Get your fridge model number and go to Walmart.com or Amazon

RVFun4Us

Amazon seems to have the best price for Part #637071 Optical Boards at $150 although the item indicates "Polar Max" as part of the description. Checked configuration and matches what I have. Guess I will try to order and see if it works. Can't find anything at Amazon that doesn't show the Polar Max as part of title. Hopefully just an upgrade since my rig is 8 years old. Other sites seem to have stricter return policies. Thanks for the help.