North East Chapter Leaders Summit

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Everyone arrived safely and we had a great early campfire until the rains came. Had a Pot Luck Dinner for 12 in the camper with the most square footage. Thanks to Mike and Ann for allowing us into your brand new 3670! We created a rather large pile of shoes by the door and had a great time together. Although, we tried to get some things accomplished, everyone was so excited to see each other that we just opted for a fun evening doing what we do best! Let the laughter begin! I call this meeting to order!

Warning - Some of the following scenes may not be suitable for young audiences!:rolleyes:

Attachments

• IMG_0842.JPG
    IMG_0842.JPG
    703.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0839.JPG
    IMG_0839.JPG
    534.3 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0834.JPG
    IMG_0834.JPG
    579.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_0828.JPG
    IMG_0828.JPG
    549.3 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0821.jpg
    IMG_0821.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 30

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
My sides still hurt! Can only imagine what John Jr and Destiny thought about all us ole gals and guys laughing and carrying on so. Hey Deb how's the cut out coming along?

dieselsweetheart

The photos are great but only a small sampling of the fun we had last night....omg we almost wet ourselves a few times....thanks Ann and Mike for your hospitality and thanks to everyone for the great food! Looks like today is turning into a great day and tomorrow should be good too... we had a very productive CL meeting as well in between bites at the Shady Maple! Happy Easter to my Heartland buddies!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Lunch at the Shady Maple was great as usual! We tied up the door for a good long time with the hugs and kisses! The Chapter Leader meeting was good and our 2012 planning is well underway now.

Greg was really impressed with Mike's Walker's new truck! You'll have to have a chat with Santa and be really good this year..... maybe you can tell him what you want for Christmas when you sit on his lap in DE!!! :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_0844.jpg
    IMG_0844.jpg
    283.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_0847.jpg
    IMG_0847.jpg
    167.6 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 24

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
We're hungry again! Add in some nacho's, taco dip, cheese, crakers, pretzels, pepper poppers and some very fine NY Wine! Greg and Beth brought some teasers from the wineries we will visit during the NY Rally this year. Great stuff! You'll want to sign up for that one and I hear there are only 11 sites left! The fun continued around a rain free roaring fire. We even played around with digital photography! Another great night spent with Heartland friends!

Attachments

• IMG_0852.jpg
    IMG_0852.jpg
    303.7 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0855.jpg
    IMG_0855.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0854.jpg
    IMG_0854.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0861.jpg
    IMG_0861.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 20

dieselsweetheart

Happy to see the rain stayed away so you could have a good night by the fire! Tonight should be good too and a beautiful sunny day is on tap for today. Happy Easter my friends and enjoy each other's company around your Easter dinner! Thinking of you and can't wait to see you all again in LESS THAN A MONTH!!!! WOO HOO!

gschaaf

Happy Easter to everyone sorry we couldn't be there. Can't wait to see everybody again. Fran and I are here in sunny south carolina enjoying the beach. Hope everyone had agood trip and a safe one. See y'all next month. Oh one other thing tell Greg I met a Heartland owner here and I'm trying to recruit them they are from bath N.Y. They didn't know about the heartland family.

Fran and Glenn

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Oh you lucky ducks! Enjoy the beach and when we see you in a few weeks you'll already have a great tan! Miss you both!

freckles-girl

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
OMG, I had so much fun. We all got a little winey..can't wait to do it all again in a couple of weeks. Love you guys!!!!!!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Happy Easter to everyone sorry we couldn't be there. Can't wait to see everybody again. Fran and I are here in sunny south carolina enjoying the beach. Hope everyone had agood trip and a safe one. See y'all next month. Oh one other thing tell Greg I met a Heartland owner here and I'm trying to recruit them they are from bath N.Y. They didn't know about the heartland family.

Fran and Glenn

Hey Glenn,

We would love to have them join us, we have 10 sites left !! Hope your enjoying your stay in South Carolia !! Please send Sun to NY !!

bill40

Glad you all had a great time , sorry we missed . The grand kids had us hopping. Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks. Take Care J&B

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
John and I made it home just fine! Dave and Mark from Lippert Denver, PA plant came over to the campground this morning and did a wonderful job installing our Trail-Air tri-glide! Wow, we didn't know what we were missing the last few years. What a ride! There was a change in our plan from an install upon arrival in Denver on Friday because there were some bushings missing in the packaging. They were sent out overnight and it was installed this morning! Perfect ride home and the PA Turnpike was no match for the tri-glide!

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Home safe and sound after a wonderful weekend with our Heartland family (although it would have been nice to have a little less rain and mud, it was sunny just being together). So happy Winter is behind us and we are able to get back out on the Heartland trail again. Looking forward to Williamsburg, Jersey, and rallies beyond!

jnbhobe

I'm glad someone found a match for the PA Turnpit or Turnpike. I hate that road!!! Glad everyone had a good time.