North Trail Focus Edition FX23

cwtenn

Just purchased a new Focus Edition FX23 last weekend, and we are taking it out on it's maiden voyage this weekend. So far we love it. We are hoping all goes well and we have many years of enjoyment out of it.:D

dl_camps

Congrat's on the new TT. We have the 21fbs and so far so good. I think it's the same layout as the FX23 but you have the bunks in the back which I wish we had, but oh well, it's pretty much just the two of us these days. I hope your maiden voyage was a great one~~~

Happy Camping

cwtenn

Thanks all. It was a great time. The new camper was great. We did discover one small issue with it, but the dealer fixed it this week. Our outside shower was leaking on the inside once we would turned the water on to the shower. They discovered the hose was loose on the inside and quickly fixed. Everything else worked like a champ. We've decided we just have to go camping again this weekend. This time we are just going a few miles down the road to our local KOA. We really love the rear bunks and the ability to raise the lower bunk and store the kids bikes, table and corn hole game. My daughter brought a friend with her and they would get in the lower bunk and close the door like it was their own little playhouse. All we would hear was lot of giggles. We went with a couple of friends and some family. Made for some great memories. Attached is a pic of the camper hooked to the Durango.

IMG-20120805-00072.jpg

ZNK

I also had the same issue! Found that the connections were not tight. Easy fix. Those are always the best. It sure is a good thing to be a bit handy as these easy fixes can be done without having to take it in. Keep enjoying the new TT!

Thanks all. It was a great time. The new camper was great. We did discover one small issue with it, but the dealer fixed it this week. Our outside shower was leaking on the inside once we would turned the water on to the shower. They discovered the hose was loose on the inside and quickly fixed. Everything else worked like a champ. We've decided we just have to go camping again this weekend. This time we are just going a few miles down the road to our local KOA. We really love the rear bunks and the ability to raise the lower bunk and store the kids bikes, table and corn hole game. My daughter brought a friend with her and they would get in the lower bunk and close the door like it was their own little playhouse. All we would hear was lot of giggles. We went with a couple of friends and some family. Made for some great memories. Attached is a pic of the camper hooked to the Durango.

View attachment 20716