not braging

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Ken, I installed the mud flaps on my 2001 Ford truck and they really were not that big of a deal. They were bought from my ford dealer and they bolted on.
tdharley.. when you get your new tailgate installed post some pictures,I would like to see it.:D

trdeal

tdharley said:
I just got my delivery from Autoanything,which included a set (front & back) of Husky mud gaurds. Unfortunately we were dumped on with 4" of snow, so I will not be working on the truck this weekend.

I have a line-x spray bed and the installer charged me a little extra to add something to keep it shiny. Only time will tell.

I also bought 2 cans of Duplicolor bedliner and did the inside of my wheelwells since they were white and got real dirty. I dont think you have that problem though with the Ford since they have a black plastic wheelwell if I remember correctly.

Enjoy the new truck
Sorry about the snow. We had 70 degree weather this week and today we cold temps and wind. Beautiful sunshine though. Working in the yard was not to bad with a North Carolina Tarheel sweatshirt on.:D

tdharley

It was not so bad today 45 and sunny, the snow is melting quickly. You might not beleive it but I like the snow

I am going to post pics when I am all done installing all the mods on the truck.

Good news , no leaks from my fantastic vent install even with 4" of snow on the roof. I also installed a remote control for the ceiling fan then worked inside the huse for the rest of the day. Just got out of the hot tub and gonna take a nap.

trdeal

tdharley said:
It was not so bad today 45 and sunny, the snow is melting quickly. You might not beleive it but I like the snow

I am going to post pics when I am all done installing all the mods on the truck.

Good news , no leaks from my fantastic vent install even with 4" of snow on the roof. I also installed a remote control for the ceiling fan then worked inside the huse for the rest of the day. Just got out of the hot tub and gonna take a nap.
Glad your vent didn't leak,but really didn't think it would. Sounds like you had a busy day,bet that hot tub felt good.What are you planning to do to your truck?Enjoy your nap.

tdharley

The truck needs some more customizing, so far I installed or had installed:
Pioneer AVIC/Z1 DVD/Nav/hard drive /bluetooth/2 backup cameras/IPOD/XM with Nav tech......real cool radio
Westin Bull bars
Piaa driving lights
tinted front windows
B&W Hitch
Gull wing tool box
Viper alarm system
remote start
Xliner bed protector
Chrome Faux rim covers

Waiting to be done as soon as the weather clears:
Husky 5th wheel tailgate
Husky headache rack
Husky mudguards front and back
Hadley air horns
Striping

Got a lot to do the kickoff weekend is coming soon

trdeal

tdharley said:
The truck needs some more customizing, so far I installed or had installed:
Pioneer AVIC/Z1 DVD/Nav/hard drive /bluetooth/2 backup cameras/IPOD/XM with Nav tech......real cool radio
Westin Bull bars
Piaa driving lights
tinted front windows
B&W Hitch
Gull wing tool box
Viper alarm system
remote start
Xliner bed protector
Chrome Faux rim covers

Waiting to be done as soon as the weather clears:
Husky 5th wheel tailgate
Husky headache rack
Husky mudguards front and back
Hadley air horns
Striping

Got a lot to do the kickoff weekend is coming soon
where are you going to put the kitchen sink?Just kidding. I really want to see your teuck when you are finished.