OLD THREAD ARCHIVE - Oregon Rally?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Great Chuck, Dave and Dale! Its starting to look like a rally.

I'll give it a few more days for people to sign on and voice their opinions before contacting the parks. Seven Feathers has a phone number for groups to contact about special pricing. I don't know about Winchester Bay, but between Deb and I we'll figure it out.

Jim B contacted me to say that he would like to be there, but the National Rally gets him first. He could come if it was the next weekend, but Mark and I probably couldn't. If the majority want to move it so Jim could attend, we would understand, people just need to state their preferences. Jim did promise to make it out here one year because he really wants to go to Seven Feathers. I suggested maybe he fly out for the Winchester Bay part of the trip, but I don't know if that is a possibility for him.

So the list continues:

Mark and Kristy
Deb and Ray
Art and Teresa
Dale and Judy

Possibly
Chuck and Deb
Dave and Kathy with SOB friends
two SOB friends with Art and Teresa (Jim and Lucy, John and Lori)

That's a possibility of 9 rigs so far. I know several people haven't checked in to the forum in a few days, so hopefully they will chime in when they find the thread.

Kristy

Oldlthrneck

Just an Old Jarhead
Elizabeth and I should be in Washington state at that time, and would entertain the idea of attending. It would depend on work and I would not be able to commit at this time, but will monitor this thread and let you know for sure. I guess you could pencil us in for now.
Fred

jbeletti

Let's try our best to keep this on the same date track Kristy has started out with. It's key that she and Mark are there.

I'll try to make it to Seven Feathers in 2010.

Rally on everyone!

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
THREAD CLOSED - SEE LATEST INFO ON THIS RALLY IN CURRENT THREAD AT THIS LINK. ADMIN

Just bumping this to the top so its easier to see for those who may have missed it before. I've created a thread in the Oregon folder for the discussion to continue.

So far, the count is:

Mark and Kristy
Deb and Ray
Art and Teresa
Dale and Judy
Dave and Kathy with SOB friends

Possibly
Chuck and Deb
two SOB friends with Art and Teresa (Jim and Lucy, John and Lori)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.