On the road again...

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Well...long time no see! After about 2 1/2 years of working for a company in OKC, it's time to go back on the road! I start a new job on Monday at a refinery in NE Indiana and will be staying about 3.5 miles from the jobsite - in Chicago. And they have snow in the forecast next week! Just in time for winter! It's supposed to be a 6-8 month job.

Been living in the stick house since coming back to OK, but still traveling with my job. I was putting in 80-100 hours/week for the past 2 1/2 years...that'll make an old man even older! I had the Cyclone in Odessa, TX for about the last 5-6 months and was travelling back and forth between OK and SW TX, every other week. Got the Cyclone home late Monday night and DW and I will be heading north sometime tomorrow. I really should get some sleep!

Sure missed the forum and visiting with all you folks, but I really had no time to play cuz work always got in the way! Hopefully, this next gig will actually be 50 hrs/week as planned! Got rid of the '03 Chevy DRW (242k miles) and got me a used '09 Ford F450, King Ranch...real sweet truck!

Oh yeah...I STILL LOVE MY CYCLONE!:cool::)

jnbhobe

Missed ya HT, maybe you can make some rallies!! Speaking of old men I see ya just added one!! LOL

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Your right, long time no see.
I've always said "if your not working 60 hours a week, your working part time".
Welcome back.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jbeletti

HT! Great to see you back. Been keeping up with you on Facebook.

Congrats on the new, hopefully lower hours, job. Could have chosen a nice place to winter though :)

We know all those refineries as my wife used to work for Amoco/BP and in oil and gas for decades.

Well, I'm no longer in Chicago (TN now), so I can't come visit very easily.

If you need anything for your RV, Elkhart is not far away. I know you haven't used the Cyclone in a while, so please check all your exterior caulking for voids. Walk the entire roof to inspect all vents and such too.

Happy to have you back!

Jim

jayc

Legendary Member
HT good to see you back! There will be rallies all around you, including the national in Goshen next year, so maybe you'll be able to make one.