One Happy Camper

yport

Just took are maiden voyage from Cape Cod to Florida for the winter in our 2014 BH 3685RL and have two words to describe all ... WOW ... and AWESOME.

This is our 3rd RV .... first Heartland. This coach is a dream. There have been ZERO problems ... and there isn't a thing I would change about this coach (of course we did order it with EVERY option available). We are currently in a South Miami RV Resort and I need to start charging admission for all the park campers that are awed by it and want a tour. I think I could pay for my gas down here with a modest $5 charge !! LOL The partial paint option really makes it stand out.

Heartland ... the 2014 improvements you made on this coach are terrific. I have already had envious Landmark, Redwood, and Mobile Suites owners praising it ... as well as many others.

Nice job Heartland ... and your customer service is 2nd to none also.

A Happy Camper ..... (with a happy wife!!) :)

jbeletti

Glenn and Sharon,

Thank you for the kind words. I have passed them along to the Bighorn team! Happy camping and hope to see you down the road.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Happy you are happy Glenn! If Sharon is happy, that too is a plus! Would like to tell you to stay warm but in your case turn on the AC and have fun! So happy for you guys and we hope to get our 3685's parked next to one another this season! See ya soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

yport

Very nice floorplan. Is the AC the whisper quiet or drop-down in bedroom and central for main?

No they are not the whisper quiet ... that would indeed be a little plus ... but we are use to it from the last 2 rigs we had. Would also be nice if they could have been the low profile units (if they are available) so as to have a lesser total height. I'm at 13'4" to the top of the AC

yport

Happy you are happy Glenn! If Sharon is happy, that too is a plus! Would like to tell you to stay warm but in your case turn on the AC and have fun! So happy for you guys and we hope to get our 3685's parked next to one another this season! See ya soon.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

See you at the July rally Debbie, but a side by side site wasn't available when we booked .... looking forward to our first rally

emm4273610re

Glad to hear you are happy with your new Bighorn Glenn & Sharon. Looking like we will attempt to make the July rally. I can get the time off from work. I hope it's not too late. Looking forward to meet other Bighorn owners. The partial paint option was dropped. I think you got the one of the last one.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Looking like we will attempt to make the July rally. I can get the time off from work. I hope it's not too late. Looking forward to meet other Bighorn owners.

Hello Tim and Lisa! It's not too late to get in on the rally and we would surely love to meet you. Give the campground a call and leave a message as they are still closed. Make sure you tell them you are with the Heartland Rally and give them your membership number. Can't wait to see all these folks we haven't met!