Our Christmas miracle

MP_CS

So after a complicated ( and long to me) pregnancy our new little camping buddy arrived earlier than we planned. Say hello to Emerson Elizabeth born 12-18-16 2lbs 14oz wasn't supposed to be here yet but she wanted to give us an early tax deduction, lol..

IMG_0305.jpg

MP_CS

Mom and little peanut are doing well.. Little one was on a ventilator for a day but they've weened her off and shes eating and otherwise doing very well considering her tinyness. The Dr's are expecting a few weeks in the nicu to grow some more but are expected to be home after the new year.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
What a wonderful Christmas gift :). Congratulations! I was also a premmy baby a little over 2 lbs but it didn't slow me down. Mom used to say she was so scared of me that she carried me around on a pillow cuz I was so teeny tiny. God Bless.

rjr6150

Congrats.

Our daughter is on number three first two boys arrived way early and we're in nicu. Both doing great today 8 & 5 yrs. Number three arrived seven weeks ago full term.

MP_CS

Thanks everyone so much.. Little emmie is a tough little nugget and is still doing great. I changed her diaper tonight and was so scared but i suppose there not gonna break, lol. The nicu is definitely an experience i wont forget and god bless all the nurses and doctors that do that work.