Our Christmas miracle

Padiddle

So much congratulations for you all! Our Kenna was also 2 lb, 14oz when she arrived. Spent two months in NICU and spent a year on a heart/lung monitor to be safe, but is now 12 years old and doing tween aged stuff!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

MP_CS

Just an update Little miss Emerson is now three pounds and doing great, probably be in nicu another few weeks. Thanks for all the congratulations.
IMG_0361.jpg

JJnVA

So glad to hear that your tiny bundle of joy is doing well! Hope Emerson Elizabeth will be home with you both soon!

Our 8-year-old granddaughter, Emerson, is sometimes called Emme by family members. But, we love the name Emerson!

MP_CS

So glad to hear that your tiny bundle of joy is doing well! Hope Emerson Elizabeth will be home with you both soon!

Our 8-year-old granddaughter, Emerson, is sometimes called Emme by family members. But, we love the name Emerson!

We have been calling her Emmie sometimes for short but i mostly call her peanut, lol.. She'll be home most likely around her due date of the 16th of January.

MP_CS

~Update~ Little miss Emerson is now 8 1/2 pounds (born 2 1/2 pounds) and doing wonderfully. She is eating her full bottles now so we haven't had to use her G feeding tube in over a month. Have to have a hernia fixed sometime this summer but its a very minor surgery. Weather is starting to get better so were getting excitd to take this little lady camping. First trip coming up mothers day weekend at a very nice corps park nearby.
IMG_0524.jpgIMG_0510.jpgIMG_0491.jpg

Mattman

Glad to hear she is growing well. Enjoy that first camping trip with her. I think the harderest age is 2. There big enough to want to do everything, but still to small and clumsy to trust. Like camper steps, and pushing on your screens. Lol.

Kbvols

Oh my she is a cutie!! Glad to here she is doing well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk