Our New 3950 Goes Online 10/12

Wallace

Well talked to HL yesterday and our new 3950 hits the assembly line Monday!!!
I think I am more excited about this one than our 3 month old 3912:D

Hamshog

Well talked to HL yesterday and our new 3950 hits the assembly line Monday!!!
I think I am more excited about this one than our 3 month old 3912:D

Hey Wallace,

Why are you trading you 3912 in?? We are looking at a '09 3912 now and really like the layout. Just the wife and I.. Can you tell me what your weights were on the 3912, pin and axle?? I don't believe the sticker from the factory at all.. Would appreciate any info you can give me...

Regards, Hamshog

Hamshog

My question exactly. Both 39', right? What are the differences otherwise?

Thanks,
Paul

Hey Paul,

Big differences IMHO. Go to Heartlands website and check out the two. www.heartlandrv.com.

The 3912 is a very roomy rig with tons of storage. The 3950 has the second 1/2 bath, split overhead bunks, extra fridge in garage, etc. To me the 3950 is to take more people, and the 3912 would be nicer for less people to spend more time in the coach.. Again, IMO....

Regards, Hamshog

Wallace

Hey Wallace,

Why are you trading you 3912 in?? We are looking at a '09 3912 now and really like the layout. Just the wife and I.. Can you tell me what your weights were on the 3912, pin and axle?? I don't believe the sticker from the factory at all.. Would appreciate any info you can give me...

Regards, Hamshog

Never did any weighing...
I guess the real reason we traded is my wife and I really like the full throttle graphics.
We bought our 3912 sight unseen and we loved it...but once she saw the interior on the 3950 it was all over.
We went to a RV show not looking for a new coach but looking for goodies for our new 3912.
We saw the new 3950 and walked threw it and there was a salesmen in it asking us questions.
Long story short we traded our 2 month old coach in and actually made ALOT:eek: of money with our trade in otherwise we would still be in our 3912.
We did not get to really camp in our new one yet but we have spent quite some time in it.
Some of the things we like about the 3850
Garage having a full interior.
Second bath.
2 refrigerators.
Sofa - bed
DEXTER AXLES WITH EZ RIDE SPRINGS
Color interior and Exterior.
Some of the things I wish my 3850 had that the 3912 had
Ice maker.
Sub Woffer.
Larger slides.

Wallace

Hey Paul,

Big differences IMHO. Go to Heartlands website and check out the two. www.heartlandrv.com.

The 3912 is a very roomy rig with tons of storage. The 3950 has the second 1/2 bath, split overhead bunks, extra fridge in garage, etc. To me the 3950 is to take more people, and the 3912 would be nicer for less people to spend more time in the coach.. Again, IMO....

Regards, Hamshog

Actually the 3912 sleeps 12 and the 3850 sleeps 10
The 3912 does have twice the storage but like I said to my wife our kitchen at home doesn't even have that much.

Hamshog

Actually the 3912 sleeps 12 and the 3850 sleeps 10
The 3912 does have twice the storage but like I said to my wife our kitchen at home doesn't even have that much.

Hey Wallace,

Do you have the 3950 or 3850??

We like the amount of storage in the 3912 for longer stays & possibly full timing. We've seen the 3850 & 3950 and don't need the 1/2 bath, but like the W/D in the 3912 garage. We have a 4cu.ft. fridge for the garage also..

Regards, Hamshog

Hamshog

Never did any weighing...
I guess the real reason we traded is my wife and I really like the full throttle graphics.
We bought our 3912 sight unseen and we loved it...but once she saw the interior on the 3950 it was all over.
We went to a RV show not looking for a new coach but looking for goodies for our new 3912.
We saw the new 3950 and walked threw it and there was a salesmen in it asking us questions.
Long story short we traded our 2 month old coach in and actually made ALOT:eek: of money with our trade in otherwise we would still be in our 3912.
We did not get to really camp in our new one yet but we have spent quite some time in it.
Some of the things we like about the 3850
Garage having a full interior.
Second bath.
2 refrigerators.
Sofa - bed
DEXTER AXLES WITH EZ RIDE SPRINGS
Color interior and Exterior.
Some of the things I wish my 3850 had that the 3912 had
Ice maker.
Sub Woffer.
Larger slides.

Hey Wallace,

What do you mean the garage has a full interior??? I don't remember seeing a differance??

Regards, Hamsnhog