Our New Big Horn 3260 Elite

pokypa

Thank you for letting us join your club. We just purchased a 3260 Elite Big Horn today. We will take delivery of it next Monday and do our PDI. If any has this model and can share you pros and cons it would be most helpful. We have been rving for 20 years, but the is our first Heartland product. Hope to learn our way around the forum and become apart of your club.

pokypa

jimtoo

Hi pokypa,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Any questions you have just ask and one or more of our family members will jump in to help.

Enjoy the forum and join us at a rally when you can.

Jim M

sengli

Congrats on the 3260RS, we have one too. We have had ours for a year now and have only small issues's to address. Its a big coach so look out for low hanging branches on the road.

JanAndBill

I'm confused did they change the model number for 2014, because our 2013 - 3260 EL looks the same as the floorplan for the 3260 RS???

bwc1950

If memory serves me, I walked through a 3260 at a show..... the tag attached to the outside of the rig next to the entry door read (I think) 3260 RS Elite....could be just my failing memory.

sengli

Rear Sofa is correct! Or elite, either way you say it..... its the same coach. By the way the joshua series from sofa mart is a direct replacement for the stock furniture. We replaced our chairs with theatre seating love seat. Replaced the rear sofa with way nicer unit, with no bed feature.

Potatoe creek 003.jpg

Geodude

I'm wondering if anyone has measured the actual length of their 3260, pin to bumper. I'm curious if reality says the same as the printed specs.