Our New to be Bighorn 3010RE goes online tomorrow !!!

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Goodbye Sundance Hello new Bighorn!!! Staying tonight in the new 5er going to be in the 20's ..... still feels weird, its almost like were in someones else camper.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353702947461.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353702947461.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 115

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Congrats to both of you! Enjoy your evening and tell Shawn & Billie Jo and Loren & Joann that we said hello and pass on a few hugs!

Freckles

Thanks for all the Congrats!! Cosy and warm tonight. Truck and rv leveled out nicely...was thinking about Firestone airbags in the future.We know 3 owners with Bighorns with less motor than ours so the 8.1 should pass the test. No Diesel in the near future.

oldmannj

Greg, First of all, congrats on taking delivery. However...... now you need to change your signature to reflect your step up in the world:rolleyes:LOL. Hope everything with your new rig brings twice as much joy as the sundance did. ED

Freckles

Its all about timing..Got the camper home today driving though many snow flurries...now the Bighorn has 3 inch's snow on it and the crews are out plowing the roads!!!!

TahoeCamper

Founding Nevada-North Chapter Leader-Retired
Congratulation, your photo of the two together reminded us of the day a couple of months ago when we traded our 2900MK in for our new 3010re.
Weather warmed up here in Reno, might have to take her back out.
Good Luck and happy camping

StevieWonder

Just traded my Sundance 2800RLS for a brand new Bighorn 3570RS
A LOT more weight to pull but I'm just about to retire and it's going to be a lot better for taking 1-3 month trips.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Re: Our New to be Bighorn 3010re is togo online tomorrow !!!

Now is the hard part, sitting and waiting for the new baby to arrive. Congratulations!

jayc

Legendary Member

StevieWonder, congrats on retirement. Now you'll be able to come to some rallies. Join the club and have some fun and meet the BEST people!

mobilcastle

I imagine it is going to seem like forever until it shows up.