outside remote faucett NO flow/pressure

dsamford

2009 BH, water faucet in water /tank control cabinet ODS
No flow or pressure when hot OR cold hand valves on.
What controls the flow to this valve?
Dan Samford

JohnD

Moved on to the next thing...
Unscrew the tip of the faucet and check for a bunch of plastic or other debris blocking the screen.

I've been wanting to put a shut off valve on the outside shower (wish they did that at the factory).

dsamford

Unscrew the tip of the faucet and check for a bunch of plastic or other debris blocking the screen.

I've been wanting to put a shut off valve on the outside shower (wish they did that at the factory).

No luck there. screen is clean.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Take a look behind the wall, sometimes the line that feeds the shower head gets kinked off.

Peace
Dave

hoefler

Do you have manifolds in the UDC for the hot and cold water. The earlier Heartlands had them, there is a valve for every faucet, hot and cold. Check and see if it is on at the manifold.

Gary521

Look on the spray head. Sometimes there is a small push valve to turn on or shut off flow.

WillyBill

dsamford,

I just fixed this problem on one of the valves on my outside shower (2011 Cyclone).

Hot worked, cold did not at all. Take incoming hose off of the back of the valve after pulling this section forward out of the UDC. There is a little backflow preventer under the incoming hose nut that was stuck with a couple of years of winter antifreeze residue in mine. I disassembled, cleaned and put back together and it worked fine. Be careful. Very delicate plastic. If it's bust up you can take it out while you get parts and valve/shower will work. Only put the seat in a little and let the hose push it in to correct depth when you hook it back up or it will make the spring too tight and not open up with the 40 psi system pressure. The same setup is all over the waterlines in my trailer and this is not the first to get stuck in the off season. You will find these check valves in the bat, Kitchen sink sprayer and supply lines-even where two hoses join under sink. Hope this helps.

WillyBill

dsamford

appreciated, lll check into it.
DS

dsamford,

I just fixed this problem on one of the valves on my outside shower (2011 Cyclone).

Hot worked, cold did not at all. Take incoming hose off of the back of the valve after pulling this section forward out of the UDC. There is a little backflow preventer under the incoming hose nut that was stuck with a couple of years of winter antifreeze residue in mine. I disassembled, cleaned and put back together and it worked fine. Be careful. Very delicate plastic. If it's bust up you can take it out while you get parts and valve/shower will work. Only put the seat in a little and let the hose push it in to correct depth when you hook it back up or it will make the spring too tight and not open up with the 40 psi system pressure. The same setup is all over the waterlines in my trailer and this is not the first to get stuck in the off season. You will find these check valves in the bat, Kitchen sink sprayer and supply lines-even where two hoses join under sink. Hope this helps.

WillyBill