Parts Dept.

1tandem

Recently blew a tire on Gateway doing what seemed considerable damage to left side of RV. Local body shop estimated damages at $ 4,400.00. Called Ross in HL parts, got an estimate, liked what I saw, ordered parts, and received complete order a few days latter. I could not ask for better service than what I received from Ross & Lindsey, very/very helpful & professional. Replaced all 4 factory tires with G rated tires & the spare with a LT. (spare wheel will not take air pressure required for G rating). I did all the repairs in less than 5 hours. You would not believe the savings. Thanks again to Ross for helping turn a bad experience into a learning experience. My personal advice to owners of heavy 5th wheels, make sure your tires have a G ply rating or better. FYI, the Tow Max E's had less than 4,000 miles, 72* outside temp, running 64 mph, & 75/80 lbs. air pressure. For the purist, I will not mix the LT spare with G any longer than I must.

justafordguy

Glad to hear that your repairs worked out so well and also glad to hear you got great service from the Heartland parts dept.

I agree 100% on these heavy trailers needing G rated tires. I upgraded mine as soon as I got it home from the dealer.

BLHFUN

Dena- heartland parts....... DA BOMB! Nice, courteous and does what she says she's Gunna do. I LOVE THAT!