Passed a hd cyclone on the ny thruway going south bound

Porkchop

I finally got to see one!

We were getting off 787 near Albany into the ny thruway south. I saw them up ahead and asked hubby to slow down so I could look at

Even though we just drove past it. It looked great! I don't know the model but it was big, three axels, towed by a black gmc sierra Denali hd.

The plate was ny and was sold by wilkins rv. I waved at the driver. :) I wonder if it is someone on this board. I was very excited to see it.

jjriker

I don't know anything about the cyclone, but you were right in our backyard when you were there. :eek:

Porkchop

We were coming back from vt. I stopped ny the rv dealer on exit 21. Ugh. They only had raptors and it felt so used car salesman there. I'm on the look out for heartland rvs now. :)

jjriker

Yeah, we've been to that place a couple times, before we settled on buying a Heartland. I believe the closest Heartland dealers to us are in MA. But we ended up buying in TN. :)

CactusTwo

Glad you like the look. We too have a Cyclone, not HD with black Denali duelly and get the same reaction "WOW and a wave" Makes you happy to own one....weeeeee....down the road we go!!

Porkchop

LOL... they are VERY nice! I will have to take a look inside one but from all the pictures they look GREAT! Now to decide if its worth the extra few K to buy the cyclone vs the torque. Hubby really prefers the Cyclone (as do I) but our pocket book likes the torque. :)