Just Pulled The Trigger on a 3800

gunnere7

Just ordered a FULLY LOADED 3800 yesterday. Wish I could pick it up this weekend. We got it really decked out:

• 6 Point Hydraulic Leveling System
  • Canadian Arctic Package
  • Double Electric Queen Beds with Rear Convertible Sofa & Picnic Table
  • 12 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
  • 5.5 KW Generator (CARB Certified)
  • Second 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner in Bedroom
  • Ramp Door Patio
  • Dual Pane Windows
  • Electric Garage Door Awning
  • Three Seasons Wall
  • 3rd A/C in Garage
  • Grey Exterior HD Package
Non Listed Options
· Convection Microwave
· 7000lb Axels
· Upgraded Tires Goodyear G614
· Trail Air Tri-Glide Pin-box

I am really excited about it. I will say that I am very pleased with the price and way I was treated by Camping World of Lubbock, TX. These were great guys to deal with and gave me the best deal first and beat other offers from other dealers dropping their prices to match Lubbock's. Highly recomended.
Now, the wait is on.
JP

danemayer

Hi gunnere7,

Congratulations on getting the order placed. Hopefully the wait won't be too long.

Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club . You can join us and others from north Texas at the upcoming Chapter Rally scheduled April 4th in Santo (west of Fort Worth). You'll have a great time.

One thing to know - there's a rules change coming on January 1st. If you join before then, you'll be paid up for 3 years. If you join after, it's for one year.

Just ordered a FULLY LOADED 3800 yesterday. Wish I could pick it up this weekend. We got it really decked out:

• 6 Point Hydraulic Leveling System
  • Canadian Arctic Package
  • Double Electric Queen Beds with Rear Convertible Sofa & Picnic Table
  • 12 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
  • 5.5 KW Generator (CARB Certified)
  • Second 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner in Bedroom
  • Ramp Door Patio
  • Dual Pane Windows
  • Electric Garage Door Awning
  • Three Seasons Wall
  • 3rd A/C in Garage
  • Grey Exterior HD Package
Non Listed Options
· Convection Microwave
· 7000lb Axels
· Upgraded Tires Goodyear G614
· Trail Air Tri-Glide Pin-box

I am really excited about it. I will say that I am very pleased with the price and way I was treated by Camping World of Lubbock, TX. These were great guys to deal with and gave me the best deal first and beat other offers from other dealers dropping their prices to match Lubbock's. Highly recomended.
Now, the wait is on.
JP

Congrats on new coach. The tires are your best upgrade you got !!! (orginal tires are no good)

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Another Texan!

Your toyhauler sounds sweet! The waiting is the hardest part. Hope to see you at a Rally in the future.

scottyb

Wow! Great job. I think you picked about everything I would If I ordered one today. Congrats