Just ordered a Cycone 4100 yesterday!

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
Re: Just orderd a Cycone 4100 yesterday!

Welcome to the family CMS!! We hope to meet you at a Rally soon!
Good luck with your rig and if you need help or have any questions, this is the place to go..

cms

How do you like it? Any advise you can give? We pick up ours the first week in Oct.

If you ordered the 6 point level up. Be sure to test it before you leave. I have had 2 seperate issue's with it. Both when trying to retract. The only issue that I don't think will be fixed is the fuel tank. I can't put but 18 gallons of fuel in it. They lowered the tank for me at the dealer that helped a little but did not fix it 100%. And make sure the gas gage works.

BrentnKim

If you ordered the 6 point level up. Be sure to test it before you leave. I have had 2 seperate issue's with it. Both when trying to retract. The only issue that I don't think will be fixed is the fuel tank. I can't put but 18 gallons of fuel in it. They lowered the tank for me at the dealer that helped a little but did not fix it 100%. And make sure the gas gage works.

Thank you. We did order the 6 point level up.

alaska dodge

CMS,
Do you have two tanks? If so the front tank for the gen is only 18 gals and the rear is 30

bill

bd2dabone

I concur with Matt. Take the Tow Max tires off ASAP. Like when you get home find some real tires to put on there. It will save you much grief possibly even on your first trip out. (Things your sales guy forgot to tell you)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
And Ray, don't forget that if you reverse those letters it stands for Driver Returns On Foot.