Just ordered a Cycone 4100 yesterday!

cms

Hey guys, I just ordered a 2013 Cyclone 4100 King from RV Outlet in Ringold VA. They are 35 minutes from the house and have all of the major brands of Toy Haulers to choice from.

WOW... I wore myself out mentally making this choice but from the first time I saw this floorplan I knew thats what I really wanted. With that being said I have read alot of info. on here from buyers. I've made a few requests based on things I saw on one they had in stock and from some of you guys that have already purchased a 4100.

I have till tomorrow afternoon to make any changes or requests lol... I ordered a HD with red stripes. I had never seen a HD with red stripes but RV Outlet got in a 3800 on Friday that had the red stripes. ME LIKE!

It's coming with 14 cu.ft. 4 door Refer w/ice maker, central vac system, Toy lock, 5.5 ONAN Generator, rear Electric Queen bed w/convertible sofa.

I order the 6-point level up.

I am having the second AC installed in the garage from the factory with a wall mount thermostat. I was thinking about doing 3 AC units but in my dads 35x12 XLR we have never had to use the AC in the bedroom so for now I think the 2 will work with the second in the garage.

I am also asking for a outlet by the bed in the bedroom for cell phone chargers or lap top chargers.

I have asked for slide toppers.

I know I could buy the TV's cheaper for the bedroom and the garage but I dont want to be doing any drilling on this thing.

Guys, please add your thoughts and opinions and if I should possible change or add something I have not thought about.

Thanks Mark

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Re: Just orderd a Cycone 4100 yesterday!

No, a real DRW - a Ford! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gus you should have realized by now you should have bought a Chevy, the real truck......LOL.....Kenny

alaska dodge

There is an outlet on each side of the bed on the base of the bed frame. And guys the real truck is a Dodge Cummins.

Sandpirate69

I'm going with the DRW Duramax with a BIG BOWTIE :p. You'll be fine with Dodge. Truck brans are like ice cream, there's a flavor for everyone.

cms

There is an outlet on each side of the bed on the base of the bed frame. And guys the real truck is a Dodge Cummins.

Great!!! My dealer has had 2 of the 4100's. I looked and no outlets... One of the units just came in on Tuesday. Thats weird!

Yea, I don't get into the truck talks. I've had the privilege of driving all of the big boy trucks daily. I chose what I like.

alaska dodge

That is weird, I looked and mine has them on both sides of the bed frame base.

kimsandyb

Your Dodge is perfect. A bud of mine asked me if my Dodge would be able to pull my 300c. He is a Ford owner. I told him to hook that ford to that Dodge and I would pull him backards all over town with 2 injectors capped off. LOL!!!!

cms

I talked to AJ today, my unit has shipped! Can't wait! Alaska Dodge, they have added the outlet around the bed now!!

Porkchop

Congrats! Make sure you do a through PDI on it. I keep finding problems on mine - small problems.

You will love it. I know I love mine!

Irene

alaska dodge

CMS, that's awesome, you will definitely like the 4100, glade to hear they added the outlets.

tvswain

I agree on the PDI. It is unbelievable the differences and the issues with these brand new units. Some dont have plugs on the bed, some have one on each side and mine has only one. I dont understand. Mine came with no speaker wire to the outside speakers from the rear radio, now my speakers are useless. I also found my waterline to my icemaker was not connected. Dont get me wrong, we absolutely love our 4100, I just dont understand the issues everyone is having.

vince

cms

Well... It's a sad day for me today. I knew my unit was in transit, came off line on the 26th. I figured I would receive it soon so I went ahead and made reservations for the 12th through the 16th at a campground.

Got the call this morning! Unit came in but SOMEONE at Heartland dropped the ball. Have to say I'm very disappointed! I know things happen but my unit showed up this morning with no 6-point level up, no second AC unit, no TV's except the main TV. About the only thing that was right was the color. I'm being told now because of the 2 week shut down; it will more than likely be around the 20th or 23 before another one comes off line.

AJ, you have a voicemail as of 3:00 pm today. Anxiously waiting for your response!

Other than what I have said above... I guess I'll just vent over a cold one with the wife tonight!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Have you checked the dealers order sheet against what you expected? I've seen this occur where it was a dealer error. Either way, hope you get a replacement soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk