Performance Trailer Braking

Shortest Straw

Caught In A Mosh
This is a thank you to PTB. Last Saturday we ended up being stranded at a truck stop south of Albuquerque. We had stopped for fuel and during my walk around I found the rear drivers side wheel on the trailer leaning out. From disassembly I determined that the spindle nut retaining clip failed. I determined this because there was not a sign of either the nut or the clip in the greasy mess left in the hub cap. Long story short, Michael took the time to come up with a plan to get a temp fix done that allowed us to get to an rv park about a mile away, and then over night-ed me all the parts and then some he thought I might need to get back on the road. Even after that when our roadside assistance sent a guy who was used to working on tractor trailers, he took even more of his time to explain how the spindle nut and clip should be installed. When every one else was telling me what they couldn't do, Michael told me what he could do. Kudos to you and a big thank you as well!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Michael is a good guy! He has been a good friend for many years and has recently had to step down as Chapter Leader of the fast-growing south Texas chapter because his business, Performance Trailer Brakes and we were sorry to see them go. He has always gone over and above to help others and I'm not surprised at the help he gave you.