PEX Tube on Door Side Of BH3570-What Is It?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
I am posting this for a friend, because I don't have an answer for him as to what this is.....

It is located under the door side main slide. It is on the opposite side of the coach from the kitchen and bath, yet it looks like a drain of some kind. I don't recall the wire in the picture being in the PEX. I believe it is behind it.
Does anyone have any ideas?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe a drain for wash machine or dishwasher overflow pan?

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TandT

Dave,
I think it is a drain of some kind, (maybe dishwasher?) but what doesn't compute is the location. In the picture of the floorplan, it ends up being positioned under the two recliners.

danemayer

Unnecessarily far back for the washer overflow drain. They're usually in front of the steps.

If this is a fairly new trailer with the 4way Anderson Valve water inlet, I'd guess it's a fresh tank overflow.

dbbls59

I would guess it is the overflow for fresh water tank.
This is what it is on my Big Country, just behind the rear wheel. There is another on the opposite side also but further forward, between the wheels. These drains will siphon the fresh water right out of the tank too. I put valves on mine so I could shut them off to prevent this. I just have to remember to open them when using the water.

TandT

Okay thanks everyone, I'll pass this info along. BTW, his Bighorn is a 2014. Trace