Pick Up our New Landmark Oshkosh

mikeandconnie

Wow! It's even better then we anticipated, Love the New Refrigerator, It was well worth the wait. My wife thought it was never going to be ready, Now she is very happy. We had ordered it in January during the Tampa Fla RV show. My wife thought we could just drive to Tampa and transfer our belongings from one 5th wheel to the new Oshkosh. LOL !!! that didn't happen. lets just say we spent the night in the parking lot of General RV. We were so tired it took two days to drive from Florida to Georgia.

Jesstruckn/Jesstalkn

Congratulations on the new rig.
I love to see the new Oshkosh in person.
Enjoy your beautiful new LM 365.
There are a lot of little things you can do to make it even better.
Let the MODS begin.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Vinny773

Congratulations on your new Landmark Oshkosh. We are looking to purchase the same unit but can't find a dealer in our area of North Jersey. We will be going to the rally in June and hopefully we will be able to find it then. I'm sure we will also have it built. We also almost bought from General RV at the Tampa Show but thought it may be too far for service. Good luck, I'll be following your post on any issues, etc.

Jc55

Wow! It's even better then we anticipated, Love the New Refrigerator, It was well worth the wait. My wife thought it was never going to be ready, Now she is very happy. We had ordered it in January during the Tampa Fla RV show. My wife thought we could just drive to Tampa and transfer our belongings from one 5th wheel to the new Oshkosh. LOL !!! that didn't happen. lets just say we spent the night in the parking lot of General RV. We were so tired it took two days to drive from Florida to Georgia.

Congrats!!! I'd be interested to hear how your delivery went in Tampa. I ordered mine in January at the show as well, but decided to take delivery from Ohio vs Tampa.
It has not been as smooth as I thought. There are some issues that are fixable and not show stoppers, but the follow-up with Ohio has not been great. They installed a Satellite dish that I'm having issues with that winegard says is most likely a lose coax of mis-wiring. They didn't label any of the coax and the set-up is not standard (i.e. doesn't even match what is in the Landmark user guide).

Vinny773

Congrats!!! I'd be interested to hear how your delivery went in Tampa. I ordered mine in January at the show as well, but decided to take delivery from Ohio vs Tampa.
It has not been as smooth as I thought. There are some issues that are fixable and not show stoppers, but the follow-up with Ohio has not been great. They installed a Satellite dish that I'm having issues with that winegard says is most likely a lose coax of mis-wiring. They didn't label any of the coax and the set-up is not standard (i.e. doesn't even match what is in the Landmark user guide).

We ordered are new Oshkosh from Tiara RV in Elkhart, Indiana. It should be ready by the National Rally in June. We are going to see it during the building process on the 23rd and 24th of May, next week, at Heartland during a tour. It should be at the paint shop by the 25th. Fingers crossed.